37 hours Monday-Friday
Wyre Forest House DY11 7WF
Hybrid working available
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Bromsgrove District Council for a Database Support Assistant to assist with data cleansing, database management and administration.
This is a temporary contract for 12 weeks
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure data quality and accuracy and to cleanse, update and reconfigure the database as necessary.
- To assist the Database Systems Administrator & Information Management and Technical Officer in the development of the service critical database.
- To provide specialist advice in respect of the database to managers and system users.
- To assist the Database Systems Administrator in producing appropriate, meaningful and accurate data, templates, questionnaires reports, etc. as required.
- To train all appropriate officers in the use and interrogation of the database system and to produce user friendly technical guides and other appropriate system documentation.
- To deputise as necessary for the Database Systems Administrator.
For more information or to process your application, please apply now!