Customer Service Advisor
Pay: £11.86 per hour
Length: 3 Months
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: One Angel Square (Office based or Remote)
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf West Northamptonshire Council for a customer Service Advisor to maximise resolution of enquiries and information requests from customers at first point of contact. Seeking to resolve as many queries as possible, Maximising customer satisfaction and minimising the need for repeat calls from customers chasing resolution/action.
Please ensure you have custoner service experience.
- To resolve at least 80% of customer queries, by telephone, email, fax, SMS, web chat, face to face or in writing within pre-determined timescales, only forwarding / escalating to others in exceptional circumstances
- To assess the priority of incidents based on the impact to the customer and the organisation, and where necessary assign to the relevant service area in instances where resolution demands a complex investigation or is highly sensitive.
- To assess, analyse, interpret, and record customer needs using appropriate skills and technology, to enable customer issues to be resolved and a database of customer needs and contact to be developed
- To resolve complaints/concerns at the first point of contact, where possible, minimising the need to escalate to the Helpdesk Team Leader or Transactional Service Lead for investigation.
- To continuously seek to improve the service offered to customers, proactively interpreting customer needs and suggesting improvements to service delivery
- To monitor and assess personal performance against targets, seeking support as necessary in order to deliver against LGSS Helpdesk KPIs
- To share knowledge and information with colleagues, contributing to the team's ability to deliver continuous performance improvements
- To ensure the Customer Service Analyst is responsible for the ownership of their customers' enquiries and regularly updates the customer on the progress of their enquiry or service request as agreed at point of contact.
- To be proficient in the use of all technology deployed in the LGSS Helpdesk to help facilitate an excellent customer experience
10.To demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
11.To ensure that reasonable care is always taken for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
12.To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope, and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with the grade of the post.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.