Opus People Solutions on behalf of North Northamptonshire Council are looking for a Customer Complaints Advisor to support the customer feedback complaints and compliments team to ensure that they are able to deal swiftly with complaints. The Customer Advisor will also be required to provide administrative support with regards to complaints ensuring that records and databases are maintained in order to progress complaints at their various stages
- To be the first point of contact for the Customer Feedback team ensuring that complaints are logged on to Respond, responded to or forwarded to the relevant area of the organisation.
- To organise the Customer Feedback's team inbox ensuring that all complaints are logged and forwarded to the relevant area of the business. To keep accurate records in this regard.
- To provide administrative support regarding the associated paperwork of complaints. Meeting the specified requirements of Officers.
- To provide administrative support to the Customer Feedback Co-Ordinator.
- To support customers on low level complaints, handling calls efficiently and effectively.
- To provide performance information using Respond to specified officers within BIPI under the direction of the Customer Feedback Co-Ordinator.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioral, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
- Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with the grade of the post.
Experience and Knowledge
- Appropriate experience with regards to the level of data protection, security and confidentiality awareness.
- Appropriate level of ICT and Keyboard skills
- Experience of working with direct public
- Ability to multitask and organise conflicting workloads as required Experience of using customer databases
- Experience of handling/managing customer complaints Understanding of corporate equality and diversity.
- Must be a self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to cope under pressure
- Office based at Haylock House, Kettering
- 37-hour working week- Monday-Friday
- Initially a temporary position with the possibility of being made permanent
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now!