Opus Teach are currently looking for cover supervisors to work in secondary schools based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Opus Teach is a supply agency based in Ipswich, which is wholly owned by Suffolk County Council.
Do you have a passion for education and making a positive impact on students? We are looking for reliable and professional cover supervisors to support individuals and groups of students.
Pay: £121.64 - £147.55 Per Day.
Full-time or part-time considered.
Temporary on a supply basis.
You will need:
- A keen interest in working with children and a passion for the education industry.
- Successful previous teaching or classroom experience - Advantageous but not essential
- Providing support to students in the absence of their regular teacher
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service (if you do not have one but are still interested, please get in touch)
- Suitable professional references from previous employment
In return we offer:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive school
- A friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility, and a variety.
- An easy-to-use real-time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile, and your availability calendar.
- A team of dedicated account managers on hand to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement.
- Opportunities to opt-in for pension scheme
- Opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvest back into teachers, schools, and education.
Working as a cover supervisor is a great opportunity to kick start your career in education by assisting with different age groups, different schools, or even a particular year group.
Opus Teach works with all types of educational professionals to help them gain short and long-term employment in school settings.
If you're interested in this role and would like to find out more then please call the Opus Teach team and we will happily discuss the role with you.