Opus People Solutions are seeking a Childrens Support Worker in Holbeach.
Do you want to go to work every day, knowing you're making a real difference in the lives of children?
You, a Children's Support Worker will play a crucial role in providing a safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment for young residents. You will act as a professional parent, providing nurturing care for young people.
A large part of this job is being involved in activities with the children, being creative, getting outdoors and having lots of fun! If you have an existing hobby you could bring, even better! Your characteristics are what's important to succeed in this position.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent boundaries to create a safe and secure environment for young people to flourish.
- Providing young people with emotional and social support, helping them to develop meaningful relationships with others as well as encouraging them to become involved with local communities.
- Taking the children to school and any activities
You will have:
- Full UK Driving License
- Passion for supporting and caring for young people
- Transferrable skills you can bring - perhaps you've worked with children as a sports coach, you've worked in social care or as a teaching assistant?
You will be working in a varied and rewarding role, where no 2 days are the same. A degree of flexibility is needed
to support the children. You will be working a variety of shifts, including sleep ins which are paid at an extra £62.64 on top of your pay.
On top of the great starting pay, you will be rewarded with some great benefits including fully funded training and qualifications, employee discounts, life assurance and more.
For more information, apply today! Don't worry too much if your CV isn't up to date, send what you've got and we'll go from there.
*All applicants will be contacted.