Do you have previous experience in delivering high quality financial services and want to make a difference?
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of North Northamptonshire Council for a Resettlement and Refugee Support Officer to work with in the Communities & Wellbeing team to provide effective business and financial administration support to the refugee resettlement and relocation programme for Ukrainians.
- To maintain accurate customer records of financial support provision ensuring effective communication across all related teams and external partners.
- To input/retrieve data on computer records of service requests, enquiries and actions.
- Assist the Communities Project Manager and Strategic Lead with routine administrative and operational tasks, including purchasing, preparation of invoices, financial record keeping and liaison with suppliers and contractors.
- Assist with the preparation of documents and other administration/financial related tasks.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information and producing financial reports related to budget, account payables, account receivables, etc.
- 37 hours per week
- Flexible hours between 07:30am-6:30pm
- Office location- Kettering
- 5 minutes from City Centre
- Free Parking
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!