Opus People Solutions on behalf of Northamptonshire Children's Trust are looking for 2x Business Support Administrators to provide support to the Strategic Manager for the Duty & Assessment and Corporate Parenting Teams.
Both roles are remote, however, require some office- based trainigs/ tasks to complete.
Both placements are initially for 6 months, however, they might become permenent for the right candidates.
- To provide a comprehensive, confidential range of effective and transparent business support to the operational team.
- To co-ordinate and manage all processes and systems in relation to communications and SharePoint, including mailbox monitoring and response.
- To manage the local requirements and distribution of petty cash as directed through the operational transactions team.
- To deliver and support induction training for the new staff, ensuring effective training on local and corporate systems and requirements
- Works closely and jointly with the other service members as required to ensure continuity of support for Children Services/ MASH/ DAAT and undertake other tasks as appropriate to the role to meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
Qualifications and experience:
- GCSE standard or equivalent professional qualification or business experience.
- Experience of establishing strong working and effective relationships across numerous stakeholder groups.
- Experience of working with a fast changing, dynamic environment.
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent numeracy, analytical, interpretative attention to detail
- Competent in the use of IT
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Flexible working hours
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Consultants based on site within Angel Square
- Gain experience to support permanent applications