Our client are a multi-award winning business located within Ipswich. They work with over 250,000 clients within their space and have a great reputation at what they do. They strive for excellence at all times and are looking for people who share their passion for great customer service.
The business development executive will work to close new customers for their services. Mostly phone based, you will be working with other businesses across the UK, responding to leads, establishing need and then working to secure the business. There are some fantastic benefits, comissions, and career progression available for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Working towards KPI's and targets
- Attending meetings
- Attending networking events and trade shows
- Investigate businesses and their potential need for our clients product
- Make outbound calls to customers
- Follow sales cycle process
As a sales and business development executive you will need the following:
- Postive, can do attitude
- Previous sales and business development experience is essential
- Experience selling B2B - Essential
- Experience in financial services - desirable
- Experience selling a technical solution - Desirable
Please note, Opus are commited to providing a fair recruitment service and will reply to all applications.
If your CV isnt up to date - dont worry - send over what you have and we will work from there.