Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of West Northamptonshire Council for a Planning Support Officer to provide effective and efficient support for the administration, registration, processing, and consultation of all Development Management.
Initially a 3-month contract with options to extend and possible permanent position in the new year.
- Responsible for the provision of word processing and data inputting services
- Use GIS mapping software to verify addresses and information to customers
- Assisting in maintaining and updating of systems
- Ensure all planning application documentation is accurately recorded
- To undertake reception, phone and ACD duties as required.
- To scan/index, register/distribute and process incoming post and emails
- To deal with planning and building control enquiries via telephone
- To collect payments and issuing receipts and processing of fees taken for planning and building control fees
- Register and record General Enquires and Solicitor Enquiries
- Process Building Control application information
- 37 hours per week
- Office location- Northampton NN1 1DE