Rugby CV21 1TW
37 hours Monday-Friday
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Rugby Borough Council for a Finance Assistant to provide financial and administrative support to the Works Service Unit.
This is an office based role, for a 3 month temporary contract.
- Updating of relevant systems including Agresso, SharePoint
- Track, analyse, and process contractor and supplier invoices for the Works Service Unit ensuring costs are assigned accurately.
- Create financial reports and extract information from various IT systems, to provide data to support the operational management of the service.
- System administration support data cleansing, and Year End reconciliations to optimise income generation and control costs.
- To deal with incoming communications from various sources including contractors,suppliers, reps, interviewees, and members of the public
- To accurately process invoices in an efficient and timely manner in line with theCouncil's Financial Standing Orders
- To liaise with suppliers regarding invoices requesting credit notes where required and statement reconciliation.
- To raise and distribute purchase orders, requisition orders required for the supply of materials, services, and equipment.
- To be the support or backup of maintaining records of training required and attended. Liaise with internal / external organisations regarding the booking of training courses for the team and finalising payments.
- To be the support and backup for the management of reminder of warranties, licenses, and servicing of equipment.