Opus People Solutions are seeking a Deputy Manager in Spalding.
You, a Deputy Manager, will play a crucial role in providing a safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment for young residents living in a children's home. You will act as a professional parent, providing nurturing care for young people and helping to ensure that the service runs smoothly.
We welcome applications from experienced Senior Residential Support Workers looking for a step up.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the childcare delivered is focused on obtaining the best outcomes for each young person within the home.
- Supervise and guide staff members, ensuring that the work of the unit is undertaken.
- Promoting professionalism and standards in line with policies and procedures.
- Participating in staff inductions
- Supporting the Service Manager and covering for them when required.
You will have:
- Experience working in a supervisory position within residential childcare, child protection or similar.
- NVQ Level 3 or QCF (Caring for Children & Young People) or equivalent qualification
- Full UK Driving License
You will be working in a varied and rewarding role, where no 2 days are the same. You will be working a variety of shifts, including sleep-ins which are paid at an extra £62.64 on top of your pay.
On top of the great starting pay, you will be rewarded with some great benefits including fully funded training and qualifications, employee discounts, life assurance and more.
For more information, apply today! Don't worry too much if your CV isn't up to date, send what you've got and we'll go from there.
*All applicants will be contacted.